The new role-playing project of the Obsidian team cannot be called a very difficult game, but there are still moments in it when you cannot do without outside help, for example, when you don’t have enough money for a new gun or when you are fighting dangerous monsters. If you find yourself in a similar situation, then we advise you to use cheats, codes, and console commands the outer worlds… However, first, you have to activate the console.
In This Article
How to open the console in The Outer Worlds
Unfortunately, in the game, you cannot just press one key and immediately see the panel for entering console commands on the screen. To launch it, you will have to perform certain actions. First of all, download the archive using this LINK.
Now unzip the archive to any folder. The password for it looks like this:sunbeamFRF… Next, enter the game, view the start screen, and go to the main menu. Then run the previously unzipped IGCSInjector.exe file. You will see a black window shown in the screenshot below. If it does not appear, then try opening the file as administrator.
If you wish, you can then close the window that appears. Go back to the game and press the “~” (tilde) key to open the console in the game. A small graph for entering console commands will appear (see screenshot below). If nothing appears, then try changing the keyboard layout. Clicking the tilde again will open the full-size console. To close it, you need to press “~” for the third time.
Basic cheats for The Outer Worlds
There are a lot of codes for the game. You can see the full list on a third-party resource. Use the last phrases after the period. Below you will see how the console commands look correctly. This list includes the most useful cheats:
- PerkPointsAdd (n) – allows you to add n-number of ability points to your hero (brackets do not need to be specified)
- AddPerkPointsToCompanions (n) – allows you to add n-number of ability points to your companions who are accompanying you at a given time (you do not need to specify parentheses)
- SetArmorLevel (n) – allows you to set the level of armor worn by your hero (brackets do not need to be specified)
- God – activates invulnerability mode
- RespecSkillPoints – allows you to carry out a free redistribution of skills SaveGame bIgnoreSuperNova 1 0 – allows you to create a save even when playing on the supernova difficulty
- AddCurrency (n) 1 – allows you to add n-number of bits to your account (you do not need to specify parentheses)
- ShowHUD – allows you to hide the game interface
- ToggleDebugCamera – activates free camera mode
- Teleport – allows you to move the hero to the point at which the camera points (we recommend using with the above command)
- DebugUnlockCompanion (n) – Allows you to unlock the selected partner. Instead of “n”, enter a number from 1 to 6. You will see a new companion when you go to the menu for selecting squad members when leaving the starship.
- setlevel (n) – allows you to select the level of your hero, however, it cannot be higher than 30 (brackets do not need to be specified)
- SetArmorLevel (n) 1 – allows you to select the level of armor that is worn on your hero (brackets do not need to be specified)
- SetWeaponLevel (n) 1 – allows you to select the level of the weapon used by your hero (brackets do not need to be specified)
Commands for changing character characteristics
Using console commands, you can also increase or decrease any parameters of your hero. To do this, use the following cheat:
- RpgStatAddModifierDebug “parameter” “n” – allows you to set the selected indicator to n-value (“0” is the minimum, and “10” is the maximum).
Let’s say you want to increase the strength of your fighter. Then the command will look like this:
- RpgStatAddModifierDebug Strength_Stat 10
Below is a list of all the main parameters in the game:
- Dexterity_Stat – denotes the indicator “Dexterity”
- Temperament_Stat – denotes the indicator of “Fortitude”
- Charm_Stat – indicates the “Attractiveness” indicator
- Intelligence_Stat – denotes an Intelligence score
- Strength_Stat – indicates the “Strength” indicator
- Perception_Stat – Indicates the “Perception” indicator
We hope that all these The Outer Worlds cheats and codes will help you solve any of the problems that you may encounter during the game.