Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order had an uneven dispatch with various game-breaking issues that made players quit playing this generally lovely game.
Jedi Fallen: Luckily, Respawn Entertainment have been effectively taking criticism in regards to different execution gives the game right now has and are hoping to fix them with their most recent fix update.
The most recent fix during the current week has been inbound on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and the Star Wars: Jedi Fallen people group lead F8RGE took to Reddit to discharge the full fix notes.
Here’s beginning and end this new fix fixes:-
- There was an issue that would once in a while cause BD-1 to turn undetectable in the wake of finishing Bogano. This has been fixed and the universally adored droid will currently be visible.
- The Force bar has had its shading exchanged, making it simpler to read.
- You will never again have the option to glitch through a divider on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing extension on Dathomir has been found, never again blocking game progress.
- Spheres can never again stall out in the divider inside the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue keeping players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was keeping players from finishing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can never again sidestep a particular region on Dathomir that requires twofold jump.
- BD-1 will never again vanish during a later segment of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will never again break the scene.
- There was an issue that kept players from finding the twofold bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved crash on Bogano.
- Improved impact on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue that would make the player bite the dust simultaneously as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue that would make portions of the level become influenced by lightsaber tosses during one of the battles with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on Dathomir in the wake of vanquishing [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from happening where a character would not show up on Dathomir and hence keeping players from progressing.
- An issue keeping players from finishing a circle perplex on Zeffo has been tended to.