Subsequent to discharging zombie mode in CODM (Call of Duty Mobile), Timi Studio has made a colossal rebound as far as updates. Honorable obligation Mobile fight royale pass Season 2 has at long last landed in the game, and it will be remarkable from Season 1. On the 25th of November, Timi Studios pushed a substance update in Call of Duty Mobile discharges v1.09, which brings a great deal of new highlights and bug fixes to the game.
Discussing what specific changes has been brought to the game after the update, it was uncovered that there were some positioning upgrades, new characters and skins presented in the game. Fix notes of this update have additionally been uncovered. Prior to investigating this present, we should investigate insights regarding the Season 2 fight pass.
Season 2 Battle Pass
Term: 25, November 2019 – 01, January 2020
In This Article
Update Version: v1.09
Update Size: 1.29 GB
Alongside this, a declaration has additionally been made on their official disagreement server with respect to this new refresh:
Today we are discharging the Season 2 Update for Call of Duty: Mobile! This update is live now in all locales and to refresh simply look for Call of Duty: Mobile on the Android or Apple customer facing facade.
Here are the fix notes of Call of Duty Mobile v1.09 update:
New Theme and Characters
- New winter-themed rewards for positioned Multiplayer and Battle Royale!
- New Premium and Free Battle Pass Rewards!
- New Characters and themed content
- Season 1 position won’t be reset and will impact beginning position in Season 2
- Scoring experience has been adjusted at higher ranks
- Optimized positioned matchmaking to lessen hold up times
- Banned players will be expelled from leader boards
- Improved scoring issues in uncommon cases
New Maps and Modes
- New guide areas
- Circus themed area
- Snowy areas
- New Map: Summit
- Improved battery utilization and temperature
- Improved execution on least spec gadgets
- Improved “Play Again” usefulness
- Improved game depictions in the mode determination